On almost all cases, processing the personal data of EU-based individuals now requires compliance with the GDPR. The GDPR updates and harmonizes the framework for processing personal data in the European Union, and brings with it new obligations for organizations and new rights for individuals.
Original Review believes the GDPR is an important step toward strengthening data- protection laws across the European Union and fostering individual privacy rights; we are committed to taking action be GDPR-compliant across our cloud services.
Compliance is a shared responsibility with our customers. Requirements such as greater data access and erasure rules, privacy by design, and data- breach- notification processes may mean changes for you or your organization; we share responsibilitieswith you and your partners, so it is important that you understand your obligations relating to the GDPR. We suggest you consult your legal team to review the requirements.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
We respect your privacy rights; you may contact us at any time, and we will work diligently to respect your choices and requests regarding your personal information.
The list below allows you and your organization to exercise your rights under applicable privacy and data- protection regulations:
• Right of Access: You may request to access to your personal information and obtain a copy of your personal information which is being processed by us. If you request to know what personal information is being processed by us, we will provide you with the information to you free of charge. Such requests must be made by sending an email to email@example.com;, please be sure to provide your relevant details in your request.
• Right of Rectification: You may request to change, update, or complete any missing data we process about you by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your relevant details. Please note that we may rectify, replenish, or remove incomplete or inaccurate information at any time and at our own discretion.
• Right of Erasure: You may, at any time, withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information. In this case, if there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing of your personal information (e.g., to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements) and the personal information is no longer necessary regarding the purpose for which it was originally collected, then we will erase your data. Such withdrawal of consent must be made by sending an email to email@example.com with your relevant details.
• Right of Restriction of Processing: You may request that we restrict the processing of your personal information if one of the following applies: (i) the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you; (ii) the processing is unlawful; or (iii) we no longer need the personal information. Such request must be made by sending an email with the relevant details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive the personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. Such request must be made by sending an email with your relevant details to support@originalreviewcom.
Personal information will be retained by us in such a way that you can be identified only so long as it is appropriate for our business activities in compliance with applicable law. Please note that we may retain the information we collect for so long as we deem it appropriate to meet our business objectives and comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and the like.
Requests may take up to 30 days to process. Some of the information that is gathered about you may arrive from the web or is public by other platforms. In some cases, you may encounter your details again after your request for removal, in which case the details were re-collected over the web, contributed by other partners, or procured by other means. We recommend you periodically check your online data to ensure that your then-existing information includes only the information you choose to have displayed.